When I calculated the cost of getting all that stuff up the atmosphere I got over a trillion dollars /year without calculating the cost of that stuff itself and the cost of petrol, just hiring the plains and keeping them up by personnel.
When ‘Vichy’ is taken into the account, what part of GWP or ‘life matter’ does it represent per year?
Controversial but according to the plan so far…. ‘live exercise’ or for real?
The relativity of “things”
“In a religious context, sin is a transgression against divine law. Each culture has its own interpretation of what it means to commit a sin.”
In the esoterics it means ‘that which is not necessary’.
We are clearly dealing with a black magician.
18 December 2020
State of Vaccine Confidence in the EU+UK 2020Search for available translations of the preceding link•••
Preparedness for COVID-19 vaccination strategies and vaccine deployment (COM(2020) 680 final)Search for available translations of the preceding link•••
Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament and the Council.17 July 2020
Regulation (EU) 2020/1043 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 July 2020 on the conduct of clinical trials with and supply of medicinal products for human use containing or consisting of genetically modified organisms intended to treat or prevent coronavirus disease (COVID-19)12 September 2019
Available in 23 EU linguistic versions23 May 2019
by the European Commission based on the Commission Communication and the Council Recommendation on strengthening cooperation against vaccine preventable diseases07 December 2018
23 October 2018
The organization and delivery of vaccination servicesSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••
28 country fiches26 April 2018
Proposal for a Council Recommendation on strengthened cooperation against vaccine preventable diseases
26 April 2018
Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions on strengthened cooperation against vaccine preventable diseases.
- 04 December 2017Roadmap – Strengthened cooperation against vaccine preventable diseases
- 06 December 2014Council Conclusions on vaccinations as an effective tool in public health
- 09 January 2014State of play on implementation of the Council Recommendation of 22 December 2009 on seasonal flu vaccination (2009/1019/EU)Search for available translations of the preceding link•••
- 05 September 2012ECDC guidance – Introduction of HPV vaccines in European Union countries – an updateSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••
- 22 December 2009Council Recommendation 2009/1019/ECCouncil Recommendation on seasonal influenza vaccination
OJ L348/71; 29.12.2009
- 13 July 2009Proposal for a Council Recommendation COM(2009) 353 final/2Search for available translations of the preceding link•••Proposal for a Council Recommendation on seasonal influenza vaccination
- 30 April 2009Commission Decision 2009/363/ECCommission Decision on amending Decision 2002/253/EC laying down case definitions for reporting communicable diseases to the Community network under Decision No 2119/98/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council
- 02 March 2009Pandemic influenza preparedness planningSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••Report on a joint WHO/European Commission workshop, Luxembourg
- 31 December 2007ECDC: Guidance for the introduction of HPV vaccines in EU countries
- 27 March 2006A pandemic influenza exercise for the European UnionExercise Common Ground: Final report
- 12 January 2006Conclusions of the Extraordinary joint MeetingSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••Conclusions of the Extraordinary joint Meeting of the Health Security Committee, the Influenza Coordinators of the EU Member States and the Representatives of the Member States on the Early Warning and Response System
- 12 December 2005Avian Influenza and Influenza Pandemic Preparedness PlanningSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••Conclusions and recommendations of the 2nd Meeting of the Chief Medical Officers and Chief Veterinary Officers of the Member States Avian Influenza and Influenza Pandemic Preparedness Planning
- 27 November 2005Communication from the Commission COM(2005) 605 finalCommunication from the Commission to the Council, the European Parliament, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions On strengthening coordination on generic preparedness planning for public health emergencies at EU level
- 27 November 2005Communication from the Commission COM(2005) 607 finalCommunication from the Commission to the Council, the European Parliament, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions On pandemic influenza preparedness and response planning in the European Community
- 05 October 2005Highly pathogenic Avian Influenza events in Humans (including IA/H5)Search for available translations of the preceding link•••Technical guidance document on procedure for communication to Member States, the Commission and the European Centre for Disease prevention and Control about highly pathogenic Avian Influenza events in Humans (including IA/H5)
- 22 September 2005Avian Influenza and Influenza Pandemic Preparedness PlanningConclusions and recommendations of the meeting of the Chief Medical Officers and Chief Veterinary Officers of the Member States
- 30 May 2005Pandemic influenza preparedness and response planningSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••Written information by the Commission
- 22 April 2005Towards sufficiency of Pandemic Influenza Vaccines in the EUSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••
- 23 March 2005A “Public Private Partnership” on European Pandemic influenza vaccinesSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••
- 06 December 2004Council conclusions on a European response to emerging zoonotic diseaseSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••
- 01 June 2004Council Conclusions on influenza pandemic prepardness planningSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••
- 09 March 2004Technical guidance document on procedure for communication to Member States and the Commission about influenza A/H5 eventsSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••
- 09 March 2004Technical Guidance Document on therapeutic and preventive measures to be considered for Avian Influenza in humansSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••
- 03 June 2003Commission Regulation (EC) 1085/2003Commission Regulation (EC) No 1085/2003 concerning the examination of variations to the terms of a marketing authorisation for medicinal products for human use and veterinary medicinal products falling within the scope of Council Regulation (EEC) No 2309/93
- 03 June 2003Commission Regulation (EC) 1084/2003Commission Regulation (EC) No 1084/2003 concerning the examination of variations to the terms of a marketing authorisation for medicinal products for human use and veterinary medicinal products granted by a competent authority of a Member State
Last century the esoteric science strongly opposed not just the chemical killers but the antibiotics as well, insisting that they destroyed the soul’s matter. The Teacher would not have taken them under any circumstances.
health impact news dot com 2021 urgent ř doctors agree that civid 19 injections are bioweapons and discuss what to do about it
(Wp would not allow the exact link)
via Stop the crime
So we have the means to clear this mess, haven’t we? Like stopping producing rampant genetic recombinants would be a good start as no one in the entire Universe with sane mind would want to buy them at the galactical stockexchange.
The SOUL War
The universe has spiritual dimensions and Noah’s Ark should not be taken only as a myth, but as a warning that the Universe is created on the principle of “The General Cosmic Harmony-of-Reciprocal-Maintenance-of-All- Cosmic-Concentrations'” and if violated, its re-establishment must follow. We are under 48 universal laws, for us mostly clandestine as we cannot see even the parallel between the oceans full of plastic bags and synthetic biology. It is quite amazing. I wonder what the plastic holy grail will do in human bodies….
A possible connection?
Microsoft patent 060606 – Cryptocurrency System Using Body Activity Data
When I joined the 4th Way, the first thing I was told was “you are asleep as anybody else”. The second was: “do not accept/believe anything we tell you, verify it.”
After verifying that he/she is indeed asleep, (at least one way if not two-way), he/she still keeps that rule in the subconscious.
Not everything one can verify at the needed moments , especially in general life, so as long as this “life exercise” lasts, I treat the controversial subjects as potential zilnotrago till I am proved incorrect.
In a welcome but little-noticed development, the United States recently encouraged fellow members of the Biological Weapons Convention to take a deeper interest in “tacit knowledge,” a key determinant of bioweapons development, but one that nonproliferation efforts have largely ignored.
The Transformation of a Species? by Clifford E Carnicom Nov 28 2019 Note: Carnicom Institute is not offering any medical …
Source: The Transformation of a Species?
Potential Biohazards of Recombinant DNA Molecules
Josh del Sol and Sayer Li
5G Crisis Awareness & accountability
via Carnicom institute
Another Marker for Examination (One of Many…) by Clifford E Carnicom Dec 02 2018 An individual exhibiting respiratory distress …
Source: Another Marker for Examination
Young culture versus ancient cultures:
The Constitution of Iroquois-Seven generation stewardship
China – Jungiu Huang told Nature:
“That’s why we stopped. We still think it’s too immature.”
My esoteric brothers and sisters, what have you been doing up there?
Darpa’s insect allies program – horizontal inheritance Ai calculates for 200 generations. It reminds me the explosives that got into the hands of children.
It is revolting and absolutely incomprehensible to me that the global authorities are covertly able to censor the minds of all populations and on the other side finance from public resources such horrors produced by sick minds. Do we have to follow every madness which comes into our brains? When I look at the programs of bio research centres, I wonder what would scientists do if the most deadly viruses were not so en vogue.
There seems to be concern about gene editing experiments with substances, genetically altering people in a selective way based on their ethnic background:
“Russia was worried about the U.S. military commissioning the collection of genetic materials of people from various regions of Russia, including the North Caucasus, and was unsure of the project’s purpose.”
Russian general says it’s part of a network of U.S. labs near Russia and China, but the Pentagon strongly rejects the claim.
Study ‘Glyphosate perturbs the gut microbiota of honey bees’:
And desiccation seems to stop seeds from sprouting
I was reading this old article and thought that such ‘nuclear’ type of science was taking us close to our Atlantis ancestors even without the warfare intentions. Out of sheer ignorance. If we did not have available knowledge on hand to guide us it would be very tristfull but we have it. The certain governments’ departments have access to it. I consider it highly irresponsible that the planetary affairs are not managed with intelligence, highly needed in this transitional period, so vital for the future of mankind. This game is not about finances and spying at all, it is about the human soul and its original destiny.
When I read it, I ponder about the psychological make up of the scientists and those who finance such projects, anywhere in the world. Sick minds, developing sick tools of mass destruction. When will they be told that the universe is theistic?
he Daily Mail We must urgently prepare for man-made viruses that are ‘easy to develop’ and could wipe out tens of MILLIONS of people, scientists warn •Existing bacteria and viruses can be engineered to be much more harmful •Application of this synthetic biology will become achievable in the future •Recreating viruses from scratch, making […]
No help for me or any sign of it and no sign either of the kind of measures needed to control the Ebola outbreak or the other lethal diseases being put in circulation like the Nipah virus. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-india-virus/india-steps-up-hunt-for-origin-of-mysterious-brain-damaging-virus-idUSKCN1IT1A8 Let me make it plain to the Pentagon. Either step up to the mark now or start […]
Lyme is a Biowarfare Issue
a brief history by Elena Cook
first published 2006
The world of Lyme disease medicine is split into two camps: the US government-backed ‘Steere camp’, which maintains the disease is hard-to-catch, easily cured, and rarely causes chronic neurological damage, and the ‘ILADS camp’, which maintains the opposite. The Steere camp is intricately bound up with the American biowarfare establishment, as well as with giant insurance and other corporate interests with a stake in the issue. The ILADS doctors lack such connections, but are supported instead by tens of thousands of patients rallying behind them.
Because the Steere camp has been massively funded and promoted by federal agencies, its view has dominated Lyme medicine not just in the US, but across much of the world. The result has been suffering on a grand scale. Below is a concise history of the military aspects of this cover-up. Continue reading