. the heirs of modern materialism will look for the vaccine to make the body ‘healthy,’ that is, make its constitution such that this body no longer talks of such rubbish as soul and spirit, but takes a ‘sound’ view of the forces which live in engines and in chemistry and let planets and suns arise from nebulae in the cosmos. Materialistic physicians will be asked to drive the souls out of humanity.” Rudolf Steiner 1917
Different levels of knowledge and being bring different levels of understanding. Time is the supreme judge.
We certainly cannot say we were not warned><?/@’@~
Emergency in the Heavens, October 8, 2020
The urge to find out what truth is, what God is, is the only real urge, and all other urges are subsidiary. When you throw a stone into still water, it makes expanding circles. The expanding circles are the subsidiary movements, the social reactions, but the real movement is at the centre, which is the movement to find happiness, God, truth….The men who seek out what is truth, what is God—only such men can create a new civilization, a new culture.
Think on These Things, Ch. 11. THE ONLY REAL URGE Krishnamurti
18 December 2020
State of Vaccine Confidence in the EU+UK 2020Search for available translations of the preceding link•••
Preparedness for COVID-19 vaccination strategies and vaccine deployment (COM(2020) 680 final)Search for available translations of the preceding link•••
Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament and the Council.17 July 2020
Regulation (EU) 2020/1043 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 July 2020 on the conduct of clinical trials with and supply of medicinal products for human use containing or consisting of genetically modified organisms intended to treat or prevent coronavirus disease (COVID-19)12 September 2019
Available in 23 EU linguistic versions23 May 2019
by the European Commission based on the Commission Communication and the Council Recommendation on strengthening cooperation against vaccine preventable diseases07 December 2018
23 October 2018
The organization and delivery of vaccination servicesSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••
28 country fiches26 April 2018
Proposal for a Council Recommendation on strengthened cooperation against vaccine preventable diseases
26 April 2018
Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions on strengthened cooperation against vaccine preventable diseases.
- 04 December 2017Roadmap – Strengthened cooperation against vaccine preventable diseases
- 06 December 2014Council Conclusions on vaccinations as an effective tool in public health
- 09 January 2014State of play on implementation of the Council Recommendation of 22 December 2009 on seasonal flu vaccination (2009/1019/EU)Search for available translations of the preceding link•••
- 05 September 2012ECDC guidance – Introduction of HPV vaccines in European Union countries – an updateSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••
- 22 December 2009Council Recommendation 2009/1019/ECCouncil Recommendation on seasonal influenza vaccination
OJ L348/71; 29.12.2009
- 13 July 2009Proposal for a Council Recommendation COM(2009) 353 final/2Search for available translations of the preceding link•••Proposal for a Council Recommendation on seasonal influenza vaccination
- 30 April 2009Commission Decision 2009/363/ECCommission Decision on amending Decision 2002/253/EC laying down case definitions for reporting communicable diseases to the Community network under Decision No 2119/98/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council
- 02 March 2009Pandemic influenza preparedness planningSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••Report on a joint WHO/European Commission workshop, Luxembourg
- 31 December 2007ECDC: Guidance for the introduction of HPV vaccines in EU countries
- 27 March 2006A pandemic influenza exercise for the European UnionExercise Common Ground: Final report
- 12 January 2006Conclusions of the Extraordinary joint MeetingSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••Conclusions of the Extraordinary joint Meeting of the Health Security Committee, the Influenza Coordinators of the EU Member States and the Representatives of the Member States on the Early Warning and Response System
- 12 December 2005Avian Influenza and Influenza Pandemic Preparedness PlanningSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••Conclusions and recommendations of the 2nd Meeting of the Chief Medical Officers and Chief Veterinary Officers of the Member States Avian Influenza and Influenza Pandemic Preparedness Planning
- 27 November 2005Communication from the Commission COM(2005) 605 finalCommunication from the Commission to the Council, the European Parliament, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions On strengthening coordination on generic preparedness planning for public health emergencies at EU level
- 27 November 2005Communication from the Commission COM(2005) 607 finalCommunication from the Commission to the Council, the European Parliament, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions On pandemic influenza preparedness and response planning in the European Community
- 05 October 2005Highly pathogenic Avian Influenza events in Humans (including IA/H5)Search for available translations of the preceding link•••Technical guidance document on procedure for communication to Member States, the Commission and the European Centre for Disease prevention and Control about highly pathogenic Avian Influenza events in Humans (including IA/H5)
- 22 September 2005Avian Influenza and Influenza Pandemic Preparedness PlanningConclusions and recommendations of the meeting of the Chief Medical Officers and Chief Veterinary Officers of the Member States
- 30 May 2005Pandemic influenza preparedness and response planningSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••Written information by the Commission
- 22 April 2005Towards sufficiency of Pandemic Influenza Vaccines in the EUSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••
- 23 March 2005A “Public Private Partnership” on European Pandemic influenza vaccinesSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••
- 06 December 2004Council conclusions on a European response to emerging zoonotic diseaseSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••
- 01 June 2004Council Conclusions on influenza pandemic prepardness planningSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••
- 09 March 2004Technical guidance document on procedure for communication to Member States and the Commission about influenza A/H5 eventsSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••
- 09 March 2004Technical Guidance Document on therapeutic and preventive measures to be considered for Avian Influenza in humansSearch for available translations of the preceding link•••
- 03 June 2003Commission Regulation (EC) 1085/2003Commission Regulation (EC) No 1085/2003 concerning the examination of variations to the terms of a marketing authorisation for medicinal products for human use and veterinary medicinal products falling within the scope of Council Regulation (EEC) No 2309/93
- 03 June 2003Commission Regulation (EC) 1084/2003Commission Regulation (EC) No 1084/2003 concerning the examination of variations to the terms of a marketing authorisation for medicinal products for human use and veterinary medicinal products granted by a competent authority of a Member State
is a magical-sounding formula that evokes a feeling of calm that it is something from nature that one does not interfere with, except during planting and harvesting, and only mechanically. Cherries, plums, apples, strawberries, wine, raspberries, blackberries, currants, nuts have been growing in the family gardens for decades completely independently without any chemicals.But times are changing, and with the development of new disciplines, especially genetics, one note of a sophisticated philosophical mind comes to mind – ‘the greatest crime on humanity is universal literacy’.I do not mean to start a verbally murderous struggle on the social issues and illiteracy of humanity, I just want to make my human colleagues think about the impact of their genetic interventions on nature in the context of history and something called the Ray of Creation. At the present stage, we have a situation in which scientists reject both the theory of intelligent design and the theory of creation, although it is already common from the deciphered human genome of species that we did not originate from natural evolution. One would expect that instead of concentrating on the usual invention of the most destructive viruses, bacteria, and other formations foreign to the human body and mind, scientists would again ask the world the most important question that humanity has been asking since its inception:Who are we, who created us, and for what purpose? And they would acquaint their human family with scientific facts in the context of history and religion.But it didn’t happen. On the contrary, a technocratic movement of transhumanism has emerged, in which the original creation loses its economic value compared to artificial intelligence, and it is said that the only solution to govern this process is by connecting us with it.As a result, thousands of science labs work with the genomes of all external forms and manipulate them to create gmos’, walking in full sun with masks over their faces, eyes fixed on smartphones to locate a person with a viral infection.How does this relate to bio? Well, simply. Bioorganic is bio-organic possibly by being grown in an organic environment, but the problem is that when you cut organic citrus fruit from a supermarket today, you will very often find no seeds but one at the best, which is an unmistakable sign of a genetic defect, either natural one such as in Navel orange or artificially created, for customer convenience or for another reason. In a democracy, one can choose, but one should know that nature in its wisdom uses genetic selection to prevent the degeneration of species. Those who have ceased to fulfill their original function are excluded from the reproductive process. On the contrary, in our considerable ignorance, we have made it a priority and a desirable feature. The problem, however, is that the Ray of Creation, which exists independently of the different stages of consciousness and knowledge of mankind over time, uses the same seed principle of transmitting information to prevent the degeneration of all external forms of its creatures throughout the universe. They have special mechanisms for the absorption of certain cosmic substances from the environment, which the human body can use for mediating certain mental and spiritual processes of man. Genetic interference at this level of cognition is clearly unsustainable.By ignoring the question of the origin and purpose of our existence, we also do not attach any importance to the different vibrations that each organism emits, and it does not seem abnormal to genetically modify the organs in pigs so that they can be transplanted into human organisms. It does not occur to us that this will vibrationally degenerate the highest degree of creation on Earth and at the same time destroy the original function of this animal, which will bring not just suffering upon it, but it will also violate the objective law of equilibration that will transfer the missing function on the shoulders of human beings. Everything is mutually connected. In this sense, literacy takes on a deeper meaning, and so do the missing seeds in fruits and gmo. I understand that when people cannot comprehend what shocks their bodies get with vaccinations they will most likely miss realizing the link between the mortality rates of gmo fed animals and Sagittarians. What I do not understand is how come that the planetary management does allow that when it is a clear indication of sinning against the Holy Spirit. Our planet is under 48 objective laws and we violate many of them, mostly by not being aware of their existence or by refusing to accept them as a limiting factor in our existential expressions. Either we will reconsider our position or we will be forced to do so by Nature.There are over 7 billion of us and each has his/her opinion and force, The fragmentation of both is overwhelming and so is the power of msm on masses. The alternative media could successfully counteract it, but they are in a similar position, having their own specific agendas and often fighting themselves, which means lost force at the end.If I did not have to fight over and over again Pandora since Adam’s time, I would try to unite the forces by adding the missing info from the esoteric domain on the current issues.For example the topic of meat consumption reduction for its negative impact on the environment. It is really an esoteric and health issue, that has been presented to the public as a political, environmental, and human rights question.Before getting emotional about it, everyone should read the Holy Science of Sri Yukteswar, where he leads the reader by observation of teeth, digestive canals, organs of senses, and causes of diseases to the realization that anatomically man is a frugivorous animal. That corresponds with Genesis 1:29.The 4th Way agrees on health issues and adds that higher meat consumption generates willpower in man and is among the causes of wars on our planet, apart from leading to premature death.So of all psyops, coronaviruses, dew, wi-fi, masks, vaccinations, gmo, etc, the meat seems to be in a different category.The meat will still be on the market, but the vegetarian choices might be so tempting that eventually, we will return to the times of our great grandparents, who would consume meat only once a week…..
Last century the esoteric science strongly opposed not just the chemical killers but the antibiotics as well, insisting that they destroyed the soul’s matter. The Teacher would not have taken them under any circumstances.
Dear Ms. Whyte,
the world management decided several decades ago that man had become the main enemy of the planet and so decided to undertake certain procedures to restrict humanity from expanding.Those procedures have become largely successful and the latest data show a very significant reduction in population growth. Naturally, none of them are friendly to people themselves nor to Mother Nature, so the present situation is becoming unsustainable in terms of the chemical pollution of the entire planet. People themselves are getting so sick that the medical expenses are skyrocketing and overall they burden the governments’ spending budgets. It costs your own country over 3 billion dollars/year to také care of vaccine-related learning disabilities and chronic diseases. And such trend is rising every year worldwide. The lives of many people get negatively affected by cancer and most of them do not survive 5 years periods. I watched my friends passing away, frustrated that they did not consider the option of an alternative, natural treatment. Mainly because orthodox medicine refuses to see a man as a complex, spiritual being, closely connected with Nature and it is hard to find a doctor, who is courageous enough to recommend it. So if public speakers like Ty and Charlene Bollinger decide to bring the light on conventional and alternative approaches to health and let medical professionals from the whole world speak about the successful treatments, documented by patients’ testimonies, the impact of such knowledge reaches beyond the US borders and most likely will bring inspiration and contribute to new, not yet discovered treatments of sicknesses. How could public integrity be compromised in such a case? If you really wanted to examine genuinely public integrity, you would have to consider first the financial rewards of doctors for vaccinating children and for prescriptions of the conventional treatments of cancer. Please do not undermind the good work of Americans when they serve humanity.
Would you dispute the truth that a human body is not a property of the state but a property of his CREATOR, designed in his image, with the best autoimmune system that has enabled humanity to survive millennia?
The Czech Republic
G. Vanden Bossche, DVM, PhD Website: http://www.geertvandenbossche.org
The principal of a Waldorf school in Semily has been sacked for disregarding the government regulation on compulsory antigen testing in schools. He was dismissed in a unanimous vote by the town council. The school faces a three million crown fine for disregarding the regulation.
According to hygiene officers sent to investigate the case, the school principal allowed untested children into the classroom after their parents refused to have them tested. Some children underwent testing.
According to the regulation parents do not need to agree to testing, but in such a case their children must remain at home and continue with their studies online.Author:Daniela Lazarová
The principal of any school should be a human being who is aware of his responsibility to pass to the next generations wisdom, knowledge, and finest thoughts of past ages and to teach them to think independently while observing the objective laws of the universe. He is expected to be strong enough to stand up against the insanity of the world, not to conform to it. If all principals were like Ivan Semecky the governments would be forced to act differently and teach differently, certainly more like Waldorf schools than secular schools, twenty years after the completion human genome project.
health impact news dot com 2021 urgent ř doctors agree that civid 19 injections are bioweapons and discuss what to do about it
(Wp would not allow the exact link)
“Magnetic biosensors exhibit low background noise as most of the biological environment is non-magnetic”.
and Why the Rest of the World Should
Those, who have kept the most basic self-preservation drive do not have such dilema but for the rest there is a rational way to create an alternative opinion, based on one’s logic and undisputable professional facts like the composition of vaccines.
Alphabetically first – Covid 19 AstraZeneka:
STATEMENT OF ACTIVE SUBSTANCE(S)
One dose (0.5 ml) contains not less than 2.5 × 108 infectious units
Chimpanzee Adenovirus encoding the SARS-CoV-2 Spike glycoprotein ChAdOx1-S
List of Excipients:
L-histidine hydrochloride monohydrate,
magnesium chloride hexahydrate,
polysorbate 80 (E 433),
disodium edetate (dihydrate),
water for injections.
PHARMACEUTICAL FORM AND CONTENTS
Suspension for injection
10 multidose vials
(8 doses per vial – 0.5ml per dose)
METHOD AND ROUTE(S) O
Possible side effects
Like all medicines, this vaccine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. If you
notice any side effects not mentioned in this package leaflet, please tell your doctor, pharmacist or
Get urgent medical attention if you get symptoms of a severe allergic reaction. Such reactions may
include a combination of any of the following symptoms:
- feeling faint or light-headed
- changes in your heartbeat
- shortness of breath
- swelling of your lips, face, or throat
- hives or rash
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain.
The following side effects may occur with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca:
Very Common (may affect more than 1 in 10 people)
- tenderness, pain, warmth, itching, or bruising where the injection is given
- feeling tired (fatigue) or generally feeling unwell
- chills or feeling feverish
- feeling sick (nausea)
- joint pain or muscle ache
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people)
- swelling or redness where the injection is given
- fever (>38°C)
- being sick (vomiting) or diarrhoea
Uncommon (may affect up to 1 in 100 people)
- sleepiness or feeling dizzy
- decreased appetite
- enlarged lymph nodes
- excessive sweating, itchy skin or rash
Thrombocytopenia and coagulation disorders
A combination of thrombosis and thrombocytopenia, in some cases accompanied by
bleeding, has been observed very rarely following vaccination with AstraZeneca
COVID-19 Vaccine. This includes severe cases presenting as venous thrombosis,
including unusual sites such as cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, mesenteric vein
thrombosis, as well as arterial thrombosis, concomitant with thrombocytopenia. The
majority of these cases occurred within the first seven to fourteen days following
vaccination. Some cases had a fatal outcome.
Healthcare professionals should be alert to the signs and symptoms of
thromboembolism and or thrombocytopenia. Those vaccinated should be instructed to
seek immediate medical attention if they develop symptoms such as shortness of
breath, chest pain, leg swelling, persistent abdominal pain following vaccination.
Additionally, anyone with neurological symptoms including severe or persistent
headaches or blurred vision after vaccination, or who experiences skin bruising
(petechia) beyond the site of vaccination after a few days, should seek prompt medical
As with other intramuscular injections, AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine should be
given with caution to individuals with thrombocytopenia, any coagulation disorder or to
persons on anticoagulation therapy, because bleeding or bruising may occur following
an intramuscular administration in these individuals.
It is unknown if AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine is excreted in human milk. A risk to
the newborns/ infants cannot be excluded. The developmental and health benefits of
breast feeding should be considered along with the mother’s clinical need for
immunization against COVID-19.
The safety and efficacy of AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine in children and adolescents
(under 18 years of age) have not yet been established. No data are available.
The side effects of the other vaccines are very similar.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA,
lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2
[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-
phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium
phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients: messenger ribonucleic acid
(mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG],
cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine,
tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose.
PS: Regarding the ‘ape story’ – were we ready to intellectually grasp that human genes are not destined to be contaminated with those of lower order, on the contrary, that they carry the formula of the man¨s unique possible evolution, we would be in a different situation.
via Stop the crime
The SOUL War
Jeden z nejsvědomitějších praktických lékařů této planety Dr. Thomas se podílel na vědecké studii očkovaných vs neočkovaných dětí, která byla právě publikována a jeho lékařská komora ho suspendovala z výkonu lékařské praxe. Když u nás dochází k nedůvěře laické veřejnosti k povinnému očkování, stává se to právě pro tyto skutečnosti, že slyšíme o faktech, která jsou vědecky průkazná a ortodoxní medicína je zcela bez zábran označuje za nebezpečná, aniž by byla schopná svůj postoj vědecky dokázat. Ty studie, které uvádí jako důkaz prospěšnosti vakcín, jsou publikovány ve vážených lékařských časopisech, ale nemusejí procházet žádnými nezávislými peer review.
Následující rozhovor přímo volá po mezinárodní podpoře MUDr Thomase na poli, které se stará o budoucí lidstvo této planety. Ze sedmi episod videového pořadu The Truth About Vaccines je patrné, že Dr Thomas neříká, že vakcíny nesnižují výskyt onemocnění jako například spalničky. On vysvětluje , že se dětem vracejí v dospělém věku formou pásových oparů, které jsou mnohem horším onemocněním než spalničky v dětství a že imunní systém děti, očkovaných podle vládou sestavených očkovacích plánů není tak odolný jako u neočkovaných dětí. Časovou úpravou (hep.B po narození) snížil ve své praxi rizikovost následků prakticky k nule. Počet doporučených vakcín v USA je kolem sedmdesáti, ale ve většině států jsou dobrovolné, takže lze jejich počet regulovat podle dané situace. U nás jich je podstatně méně, ale zase jsou plošné a povinné.
Autor chirurg cituje Kochovu studii očkovaných a neočkovaných skupin dětí jako potvrzující účinnost očkování . Před lety jsem se výzkumu chtěla účastnit, tak jsem tehdy vyplnila celý dotazník, byl však limitován věkem. Sledovala jsem ale jeho výsledky a zkopírovala si tento již těžko dostupný graf:
Chápe ortodoxní medicína, jak je pro laiky snadné přestat věřit lékařům přinejmenším v otázce očkování, když se musejí potýkat celý život například s astma nebo herpesy a potom najdou takovouto studii? Autor recenze si ani nedá práci pozorně si přečíst tu část Kochovy studie, která je dostupná, jakou váhu má tedy recenze na studii Thomas/Weiler, když není navíc vůbec podložená desetiletími praxe s očkováním?
Our ways of treating maladies seem really, really obsolete
via Vaccine Impact
If it ends up with us deciding who can be or not can be , the Higher Laws might manifest on Earth.
The pictures are self evident.
Vaccine hesitancy – one arm to mental health